- Valid identification is required of all rental customers.
- Customers must be 18 years or older to rent equipment.
- Rentals must be picked up after 8am and must be returned by 7pm.
- Glacier Outdoor Center opens at 7:30am and closes at 9pm (seasonal).
- Reservations are accepted and are on a first-come first-served basis.
- Customers must read and sign a Rental Agreement and Release of Liability.
- Rental rafts are not permitted on the Middle Fork of the Flathead River beween Moccasin Creek and West Glacier.
- Payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- No refund if cancelled within 7 days of reservation.
- Rentals must be returned clean and in good repair.
- Fixable damages will be charged at $30 per hour or cost plus shipping & handling if it must be sent out.
- Lost or damaged beyond repair will be charged full retail value.
There are inherent and other risks involved in the activities for which this equipment is to be used. You freely and voluntarily assume those risks, including the risk of serious injury or death. As with all outdoor adventure, you need to be prepared. You should have adequate clothing for whatever weather conditions you might consider. Matches and fire starter are always a good idea. Choose the length of tour based on your physical condition, weather conditions, time of day, your preparedness, etc.